- You can leave the M4 at junction 42 and go through Swansea or leave at Junction 47 and go along the north Gower road.
- Both routes will take you to Scurlage:
- At Scurlage take a right signposted B4247 – Rhossili / Worms Head
- Following this road , after two miles you will pass Pilton Moor Stables on your right and Pitton Cross Caravan Park on your left.
- The road then bears left and you start to go down a hill. (you should see the sea)
- Past the ‘Pitton’ sign with 30mph limit on your left.
- As you pass the first house on your left, turn off the main road and the house is on your right.
- Greystone is on the gate pillar.