This is our family home so we hope that you will relax and enjoy the house as much as we do. There are some house rules that we have set that we ask you to adhere to.
This section highlights the ‘House rules’ and shows the ‘Terms & Conditions’ of the booking.
Greystone Holiday Home
- No pets within or on the property
- No smoking,
- No parties, or events
- No shoes in the house
- No candles
- No fireworks
- The charging of electric cars from the house is not permitted
The house is for the booked party only unless prior agreement gained for other guests to visit.
All pots, pans and utensils must be washed dried and put away before you leave.
Rubbish is to be put out for Friday morning collection in accordance to the council’s schedule excess rubbish to be taken home by guests.
Most of the downstairs of the house has solid oak flooring:
- we ask that you do not wear shoes in the house
- any spillages need to be cleaned and dried immediately
- furniture should not be moved between rooms
Check-in time is 4PM – 9PM and check out by 10AM
Please report any breakages